Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Roses Are Red


Sweet Gumdrop-

Oh, how I look forward to the days of trying to whip up dessert for a crowd at 2am after wrangling two toddlers into bed, high on sugar and holiday excitement. Only four more months to go until I turn into a midnight baker like you. With our similar schedules and complementary baking skills, perhaps we should open a bakery?

Since I’m trying to follow unsolicited advice to make the last few childless months special for the IE (in between my unpredictable mood swings where he’s briefly the most maddening individual on earth, at least to a hormonal mess like me) and since a little extra gesture for Mr. Salty might not be amiss following your holiday lovers quarrel, I’m going to issue the next challenge a little early so we can spend some serious time on this one: handmade valentine’s chocolates. These can’t just be run of the mill caramels and truffles: these must be the most romantic chocolates ever. I’m not entirely sure what that means, but I’ll just consider that part of the challenge!

Sweet dreams,
Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment