Monday, March 16, 2009

The Third Challenge - Or Life Claustrophobia

I swear I'm not going to just use this blog to come up with semi-pithy and ultimately unnecessary terms for things in life - but do you ever feel sometimes like your life is a sweater that's a bit too small? That kind of chokey feeling, when you want to rip the terrible itchy thing off and run around wildly with your winter-white arms flapping freely in the breeze? I've been stuck in this grey and cold city for months on end. And it's too tight. Life Claustrophobia strikes again. Soooooo -

This week I challenge us to make an exotic main dish curry - but each of us must use an ingredient we haven't tried before. Maybe kaffir lime leaves, maybe Jalfrezi curry paste, maybe star anise, sambal olek, palm sugar....

I figure it's a cheaper solution than a plane ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment